A complete, intelligent,
Microsoft 365 offers a complete, intelligent, secure solution that helps you translate your organisations' needs into solutions that enable success.
Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Workshops include a rapid deployment program to address the need for business continuity, helping you to more efficiently realize opportunities to boost productivity and collaboration across your workforce.
The Compliance Workshop: Data Risk Management is designed to provide you with an example of compliance risks in the data contained within your Modern Work environments. The workshop helps you to remediate compliance risks through Microsoft 365 E5-associated technologies. With the Compliance Workshop: Data Risk Management, you can:
- Uncover data risks in the customer environment.
- Help customers discover and classify data.
- Build customer confidence and mitigate risk through data-driven analytics and visualization.
- Identify compliance solutions in Microsoft 365 that reduce data risks and help meet compliance expectations.
- Develop customer recognition of Microsoft 365 E5 value.
The Microsoft Security Workshop is designed for individuals who are thinking of purchasing and/or deploying advanced Microsoft Security products. The workshop is intended to be delivered as a three-day engagement that includes:
- Understanding customers’ security goals and objectives.
- Identifying security threats using a Microsoft 365 E5 trial.
- Providing an overview of the Microsoft Security end-to-end story.
- Showcasing product capabilities through newly designed rich demos.
- Developing joint plans and recommending next steps.
Optional Additional topics Include Azure Sentinel.
Security + Sentinel Workshop
Changes in the data centre and overall threatscape suggest it might be high time to re-engineer the Security Operations Center (SOC). IT assets are sprawling and diverse, creating new vectors of attack. There are clear limitations with traditional tools for Security Information and Events Management (SIEM), as well as difficulties with integration. Manual processes, skills shortages, and reactive models prevail, making security resemble more a cat-and-mouse game than a strategic business function.
Teams Meetings Workshop
Introducing the Meetings Workshop – a modular engagement to identify and understand business priorities while focusing on specific scenarios that drive meetings culture transformation. This workshop engagement is designed to showcase modern meetings through “art of the possible” immersive experiences, use-case design, and deep-dive planning, resulting with actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms.
Workshop deliverables include:
- An evaluation of your current meetings and meeting rooms capabilities.
- “Art of the possible” immersion experiences to showcase Microsoft Teams as your customers’ meetings and rooms solution.
- Direction about how to transform meetings and audio conferencing across your customers’ entire organizations.
- A customized report with actionable recommendations your customers can follow to ensure their employees and suppliers can meet seamlessly and share information securely in a modern meetings environment.
- NEW: Virtual Visit workshop engagement for healthcare organizations and institutions to help customers understand how they can enable virtual visits with Microsoft Teams using the Bookings app and Teams Meetings.
Teams Apps and Solutions Workshop
With the new Teams Apps and Solutions Workshop, you will be able to experience a tailored Teams hub that features custom-built collaborative apps, process automation tools, and integration of current third-party and line-of-business apps. Leverage the rich set of Teams platform capabilities and rethink productivity, drive business outcomes, and maximize the value of Microsoft Teams.
With this workshop, you will receive:
- Overview of Teams platform capabilities and supported customer scenarios.
- Identification and prioritization of customer scenarios for Teams solutions.
- Solution design with alignment of high-level solution architecture to meet scenario requirements.
- App activation and enablement through a review of governance policies to enable apps in Teams.
- Next steps with an adoption kit and success plan.
Select your chosen session(s).