Ensure your deployment of Apple technology is fast and efficient.
You can be confident that you are following the latest best practices, so that your users get up and running quickly with the products they love.
Provides support and scale for Apple deployments by creating a comprehensive assessment of the customer’s environment and delivering best practices for managing employee devices. APS works quickly to provide immediate feedback onsite and deliver a detailed report with recommendations within two business weeks. Benefits include:
- Device deployment and management.
- Endpoint and platform security.
- App compatibility and deployment.
- Directory service and SSO.
- Networking and infrastructure.
- HR and onboarding support.
- Core application compatibility.
- Help desk and support.
- Hardware and software procurement and approval automation.
Supports organisations that want to give their workforce access to Mac through Apple Employee Choice and enable employees to get up and running quickly. This service is made up of three key phases: discovery, implementation, and handover. Benefits include:
- Remote preparation and discovery.
- Configuration of Apple Business Manger and MDM.
- SSO deployment and management configuration.
- Validation of network readiness.
- Help architecting the Mac build process and POC.
- Definition of ongoing KPIs for pilot usage.
- Additional remote support (three days) for customer team enquiries.
Authentication & Identity Integration
Helps integrate Mac into an organisation’s enterprise identity management system, whether it’s cloud-based, hybrid, or local. This service provides an easy way for Apple users in the office or the field to connect securely to their organisation’s enterprise services—while also minimising calls for assistance. Benefits include:
- SSO extension configuration
- Leverage of Kerberos extensions
- Management and scripting customisation
- Modern identity management guidance
AppleCare for Enterprise
The ultimate help desk for your help desk.
With AppleCare for Enterprise, Apple experts work side by side with your team to help keep all your Apple devices—and your IT operations—running smoothly. You‘ll get a designated AppleCare Account Manager, 24/7 tech support, onsite repairs, and accidental damage coverage. AppleCare for Enterprise has your business covered.
Get AppleCare for Enterprise through Insight to support all your Apple devices and your IT team.